After you locate our email:
1. Select our email and drag it into your "Primary" folder
2. Then select our email again and click on the little down arrow or three dots next to the REPLY Button
3. From the menu list, choose Filter Messages Like this
4. From the popup, select Create Filter with this Search >>
5. Select both Never send it to Spam and Always mark it as important and click the "Create filter" button
1. In this email service, you want to add us to your address book by Clicking/hovering on the Contact name with your mouse.
2. Click the three little dots and then Add to Contacts
3. On the Add Contact popup, Click Save to finish.
1. With our email open, click on the HOME tab
2. From the menu ribbon, Click on Junk and select Never Block Sender's Domain
3. In this Email, right click on our email address and select Add to Outlook Contacts
1. Click Contacts in the right toolbar.
2. Click Add Contact.
3. Enter "firstname.lastname@example.org"
4. Click Add Contact button in the popup to finish.
1. Click Options (it's over at the top right, next to Help).
2. Click Junk e-Mail Protection.
3. Select Safe List.
4. In the space provided, enter the address email@example.com
5. Click Add.
6. When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click OK.